Sunday, March 9, 2008

Went to see Grandma and Grandpa

We decided to drive up to Chiloquin on Saturday just because we got a wild hair.... once we hit Klamath Falls Noah started to get a bit fussy, so I got in the back seat with him. I was making his toys "dance" to distract him and he started laughing at me! It was the sweetest sound I've ever heard!!!
We had a good 24 hours, even though Noah never sleeps too good up there. We got to relax, and of course Grandma was MORE than happy to hold Noah for the majority of the time... and snuggle him while he slept.
Grandma also didn't mind if we let Noah hang out naked a little... which he LOVED!

All in all, a GREAT weekend, just way too short.

2 comments:

momsmith said...

Oh my gosh, he is just so cute. Sounds like it was a good weekend for all. Grandma's always love the time they get with sweet babies.

Taria M. said...

I love his cute little naked butt! I bet Grandma Soup loooooooved her time with Mr. Bubbles. :) I missed him a lot while he was gone though.