Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A weekend at Grandma's and a Day at Turtle Bay

We started our weekend off in Chiloquin where the weather was absolutely gorgeous... Noah got to spend some good quality time with Grandma and he even slept good up there!! (This is a big deal for us). He got to play a lot in his Bumbo seat on the counter while the rest of us were in the kitchen. He LOVED the spoons that Grandma gave him to play with.

Jesse was playing with a dishtowel with Noah too... and decided to take advantage of the photo shoot opportunity.... look at those beautiful baby blues


On to Turtle Bay on Monday.... We had a great time. We have a lot of pictures of Turtle Bay... but I'm just going to post the few with Noah in them.
This is Noah and cousin Colter... pretty cute, huh?



Noah the bunny... I just couldn't resist his sweet face


Noah hanging out while the rest of us enjoy the yummy lunch that Grandma Shirley packed for all of us.


And.... tuckered out after a day at Turtle Bay

2 comments:

Taria M. said...

I wish I could have gone to Grandma and Grandpa's AND Turtle Bay with you guys! I'm glad that Noah got some quality time with his grandmas though. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now where is Turtle Bay? I'm guessing somewhere down in the redding area since Colter was with you?