Noah has been eating butternut squash for about two weeks now. He seems to really like it. We went to Grandma Suep's this weekend and thought we brought enough squash. But Noah was acting hungry still so we gave him a little in the afternoon and couldn't find more. We opted to try the Acorn squash... in which we got a face of "I don't like this" followed by him throwing it up all over after about 4 bites. Onto carrots... he thought they were okay. We tried again later and he seemed to really like them. Butternut squash is about out of season now, so I think we'll switch. He is acting like his belly might be hurting a little, so we may slow down for now.



Noah has started getting on all fours like he really wants to crawl. We've seen him move forward with one leg, then topple over, but he's doing so good! And he's sitting up like a champ!


Grandma also bought him a walker since he has one at Auntie Coalie's and loves it, he thought it was pretty cool to be hanging out in the kitchen, especially since all the windows are lower and he can see out of them. He was quite content... that is until Papa Larry started the blender and scared the daylights out of him. :)

And a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure....

Sure looks like he's contemplating something

And I'm spent....
2 comments:
AWESOME update, and GREAT GREAT GREAT pictures. :) I love the one where he's feeding himself. :) He's just growing too fast. :(
I agree, GREAT UPDATE!!! He's such a cutie:) I can't wait to see you guys:)
Post a Comment