Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting used to the river

Since we pretty much have to beg, plead and pry Jesse away from the river in the summer.... meaning we are down there at least three times a week, Noah is getting pretty used to the environment. We still haven't found the best place for him to be crawling around, but he's used to being held, or sitting and playing with his toys.

BRRRRR... He doesn't quite like the cold water just yet

Sweet little feet!

He fought his nap as long as he could... and then crashed.


And of course we got some pictures of us with our little man... it's rare for me to be in a picture because I don't ever feel "Picture worthy", but Jesse convinced me that it doesn't matter, especially since the focus is on Noah. So... I caved.

I love when I can catch them both laughing



Notice how when he gets kisses sometimes he closes his eyes? SO CUTE!


And... because I had a long week, and I've been saying how badly I want more sleep, Jesse (being the awesome husband that he is) decided to take Noah for a little hike on Saturday morning and let me sleep in. They hiked up to the ridge at Castle Lake, and Jes got a few shots...

He likes being in the back pack... the handful of times he's been in it, he's fallen asleep.

Our last update is that Noah realized he can crawl into the kitchen from his room. And since the majority of the time we're in the kitchen when he's in his room... I think he just wanted to join the party. He also found a box by the trash (we picked up Teaspoon's water since that's what he was headed for first)... and decided it was mightly good!

No comments: