Monday, July 28, 2008

Another new trick!

So, I know that pictures of crying babies is really sad, and not very many people like them, but I had to get a picture of Noah's new trick! And since he's rarely in his crib during the day (since we're at work all day), it was the only chance I had to snap the picture. Usually by the time he goes in there at night, he's cranky. And since he hasn't been sleeping good, he doesn't wake up in his crib in the morning all happy like most babies.




Yep.... he's figured out how to stand up in there. Neither of us know if he knows how to get down once he's up, but I haven't heard him topple over. We go in there every few minutes and lay him back down... which angers him more.

3 comments:

Taria M. said...

I hate crying pictures of Noah. :( Makes me so sad. Especially because I know how much he hates being in his crib. He's just getting to be quite the big boy. Maybe he slides down when he's ready to go to sleep. :)

Andrea said...

Good luck! We have not yet arrived at that "milestone"...I am not looking forward to it :)

momsmith said...

He looks so sad. I'd come help him but I live toooo far away.