Monday, September 15, 2008

2 year anniversary and our vacation

Jesse and I celebrated our two year anniversary last Tuesday... I really can't believe we've been married for that long, it seems crazy. We spent the whole week on the ocean, which was also our first family vacation. The last time Jes and I were there was for our anniversary last year... and I was big and pregnant. ;)
We mostly just relaxed, spent some time at the beach, and enjoyed Noah (who turned 11 months last Wednesday). What a great week!

Me and Jes on our two year anniversary




What did you just give me to eat??


Playing on the beach


On Saturday we tried to "do" his hair... it lasted about 2 minutes in the car and it all laid back down. He must have his mom's hair.

2 comments:

Taria M. said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pucker picture! :) That's hilarious! :)

Jen Anderson said...

Congrats on two years and such a sweet little boy! I love seeing your beautiful family! Loves to you all. Jen (Jesse's cousin)