BUT... I did snap a few pictures of our walk on Saturday... Noah has a new jacket and I had to get some pictures.
Notice his socks? Those would be mine... Jes wanted to be sure his feet were warm.

And a quick snap shot Jes got of Noah last night while he was taking pictures of our tree (pictures to follow later this week, the ones we took didn't turn out).

I mean, how cute are those cheeks???!




5 comments:
My nephew is soooo adorable!!! :) I love the cheeks and the expression on his sweet little face. :)
I see mamma!
Oh my, he looks like such a little kid in that last photo! Where did our babies go?
he is so dang cute...i love those cheeks! and i love how he's wearing your socks, lol. adorable.
ditto to Amelia's comment!!! Such a sweet little KID! In the first pic, I can almost believe he's still a baby.... but that last pic leaves no doubt. He is ADORABLE.
Post a Comment