Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick update with lots of pictures

Our old camera card broke, and then I was having problems getting my computer to read our new camera card, thus the long delay in updating the blog. I don't even have any Christmas pictures because those were all on our old disk. Really a bummer.
So, everybody is doing great, Noah is running around and is into everything, he's quite the busy little bee! Him and Jesse have a good routine throughout the day, and he's usually very excited to see me when I get home from work.

The pictures are in no particular order, but you can see his changing little face.
Checking himself out in a mirror while he ate, he was cracking himself up!

Playing in the cupboard, he loves the salad spinner

Playing in the laundry basket. We have to keep it emptied or he'll carry the clothes around the house with him, depositing them ALL over

Protesting that Mom took his paci away

HAPPY boy!

A picture Jes took yesterday... Noah is looking like such a big boy!

Just our sweet baby

This is what he looks like when he pushes Mom out of her slot in the bed and takes over the whole pillow!

Noah in a tree, down in Red Bluff

I LOVE this picture. Also taken by Jesse yesterday down at the train station. The new goal for them is to take pictures every afternoon on their walk. :) And Jes takes some INCREDIBLE photos.

4 comments:

Taria M. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL the new pics! :) He is growing up so fast. I'll try to get my pics of him uploaded and sent to you soon. :)

Sandra said...

So cute!! Love the long curly hair.

Aurora Raine said...

Oh my gosh, the one of him sleeping is too cute!

McLeodx5 said...

omg, i LOVE the pics of him standing by himself...great shots. and the sleeping one...HILARIOUS!