A quick update. I have been sick for two weeks now and counting with first strep throat, then a cold a week later. Noah has been fighting the cold for a few days, and now Jes has a bad sore throat. We've passed it around. AND... Noah is cutting teeth like there is no tomorrow. He must be making up for lost time. We took him to the doctor again today fearing that he had an ear infection because he refuses to go down at night. BUT... it's just that he has a mouthful of teeth that are all trying to make their way in. Poor little guy is miserable! On a good note, he looks adorable with his teeth. On a bad note, he won't let us get a good picture of them yet.
So, the following pictures are actually from around Valentine's Day. For Breakfast I made pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Noah isn't yet a fan of strawberries, but oh boy does he like the whipped cream! (must take after his mom)
And last but not least, a 16 week belly shot. It's not a great picture, but you get the idea that the belly has started growing.
Eating breakfast... (Duh)

Dad giving him a good shot of whipped cream... you can't start this too early

That was GOOD

And he'd like MORE

Just a random shot of him... he loves to chew on those beads. Probably related to the teething. :)

The side shot.
7 comments:
Look at your tiny belly!!! I love it. And Noah is so adorable...love the whipped cream in the mouth...hahaha!
What a perfect little baby bump! Love it. And Noah is a man after my own heart...why bother with putting the whipped cream on things. It will end up in your mouth anyways.
My nephew is soooooo cute! :) And he looks adorable with teeth. I'm excited to meet the little peapod in your growing belly. :) I love you guys with all that I am! :)
This pregnancy is going to go so much faster, you won't believe it! You look so cute.
Poor Noah, those teeth can just be miserable!
Hope you are all feeling better soon!
3 1/2 weeks left for us... can't wait!!
Noah is so handsome! I love his hair :) And your belly is SO sweet! I think it's a girl :)
oh, i love the belly shot. you're adorable. and noah--TDF cute! love the whipped cream in his mouth!!!
that Noah is a cutie - I'm sorry everyone's been sick! And look at your little tummy!
Post a Comment