Thursday, March 26, 2009

20 weeks and growing

Just a few belly shots.... the first two are on the 20 weeks mark, the next two are actually from today. By next month, I'm thinking there will be big changes! Because I feel the stretching going on and I'm sore!









And of course a random shot of Noah... because I know that's what you are all checking for. :) We were at Grandma and Grandpa's and since Mom and Grandma had bowls on their head, we thought Noah should too. He wasn't quite as amused when the bowl sat his HIS little head.

11 comments:

Taria M. said...

You can tell he has a funky look on his face. :)

Emily said...

LOOK at your sweet baby bump!

Aurora Raine said...

Ahh, your baby bump is just too cute! Of course so is Noah!

Lisa said...

Your baby bump is so sweet! Noah is adorable :)

Unknown said...

Lovin' the baby bump!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Sandra said...

If you're stretching and sore, I'd say it was definitely a girl cuz I got that with Lilly. She was higher up and really hurting my skin as it stretched, which Tyson never did

Hollie said...

You have such a cute baby bump!

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness, you are adorable! And I love the picture of Noah reaching up for your belly!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

oh my goodness - look at how cute you look!!

McLeodx5 said...

your bump is the cutest thing ever....next to noah, of course. :)