Since we've been blessed with some spring like weather Jesse has been taking Noah to the park at least a few times a week. Noah loves to watch the kids, go down the slide (video coming next week) and walk the nature trails with dad. No good action shots of him because he's too quick!
So happy to be outside

Heaven sent

Always so happy!

And what a rugged little boy we have already!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I don't know why, but the one where he has a little smirky smile totally reminds me of us when we were little. :) It's kind of a shy smile! I love the pics!! :)
Um...is that a TURTLE on his shirt? Of course it is, I have turtle radar! LOVE it! And he is heaven sent, isn't he...gorgeous!
he is adorable...LOVE his outfit!
oh my goodness - look at that little vest, I love it! He's such a cutie! And congrats on your announcement. So exciting!
Post a Comment