Jesse and Noah spend at least two afternoons a week down at Soda Creek on the trail. Noah LOVES to walk around down there, pick up rocks and sticks to carry, and just watch the river flow by. He absolutely love to be outside, even if it's just on the front porch where he can see out. (Sorry for the picture overload, I couldn't help myself). :)
I am a wife, a mother, and a daughter of God. I have a wonderful husband that works really hard to take care of his family enabling me to stay home with our two beautiful children. I love to craft, sew, and be creative.
6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pics of my sweet nephew. :)) He's such a little adventurer!
Those pictures are AMAZING!! That is one beautiful baby boy you got there!
love the curls. and that little face is so smoochable!!
oh my goodness - look at that cute hair! Love it!
Oh my he is just precious, I love the blonde locks, and gorgeous blue eyes.
precious...I would love to have you come by to enter my Eco Store Baby Wash Giveaway
http://projectmommyhoodreviews.blogspot.com
Post a Comment