We arrived at the hospital on Friday night at around 10:30 with inconsistant contractions. They progressed that way all night, painful, but not consistant. At around 8:30 the doctor came in and broke my water and then things sped up and really quick. It was a much tougher delivery than Noah's as far as the pain, but she is so worth it. Daddy even got to be there and help the doctor catch the baby and tend to her. It was perfect.
Noah has taken to her so well. He likes her, likes to look at her and point at her and touch her, and shows no anger or frustration towards her. It's like she's always been a part of our family.
Today was Madison's 1 week check up and she gained 13oz in ONE week. That's almost a pound! The doctor said he likes to see an ounce a day, so she's double that. She LOVES to eat, so I guess she's getting plenty of good milkies.




And a picture of big brother.




8 comments:
She is gorgeous! Noah looks like a happy big brother! Congrats!
She is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing. I didn't know you went all nautural. Good for you Mama!
Congrats to you and your happy little family. It looks just perfect with lil' Madison's addition!
I love this update! :)) You have such sweet and beautiful babies, and I'm so grateful that I get to be a part of your lives. I love you all SO VERY MUCH!!! GBS!
Glad to see this update!! she's gorgeous!! I love the pic where Noah is kissing her! God bless!
Anca
aww! i can't wait to meet her!!!
Wow - congratulations to you!! WHat a beautiful family and I'm glad the labor went so smoothly (even though it was painful). :)
a little late, but CONGRATS on baby madison! she's gorgeous...and looks soooo much like her big bro!
Hey, I just came across your blog today. What a sweet baby. Those are great pictures. I have a couple giveaways going on at my blog if you want to stop by and check them out!
Post a Comment