Sunday, February 24, 2008

Noah's Dedication

Today was Noah's dedication at church. We decided last Sunday to do it this Sunday, so pretty short notice. It was short, but sweet. Jesse bought Noah special clothes for today... the shirt was a little big and his little khaki pants were too big also, but he still looked very handsome. Jesse introduced us and then said a prayer... thanking God for bringing us Noah. Pastor Stan asked everyone that would support us to please stand, and the whole congregation stood. What an incredible sight. A prayer was said, asking for guidance and just being thankful for such an incredible gift to Jesse and I. Of course we thank God daily for bringing us a son that we love SO MUCH... my love for Noah is more than I ever imagined it could be. We are so glad that we get to teach him about his maker as he grows up.

1 comment:

Taria M. said...

I promise to support you guys and pray for Noah now and always. I will do my best to be a good example for him and be what he needs as he learns about Christ. I love you all so much!!!