Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

We went and watched the Superbowl at Auntie TT's and Noah got to meet Ryan for the first time. She was born 6 days after him, but was actually supposed to be born before him. She is just a little peanut compared to him. :) As you can see. They did a lot of smiling at each other though.



And this is what Noah looked like after all the fun he had.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Ryan is who's baby girl? She's a cutie with all that hair. Lilly doesn't even have that much. Cute pics, Terra.

Taria M. said...

I had so much fun with you Noah! :) I love so much, and I love when you come to visit Aunt TT! I'm glad that you got to meet Ms. Ryan!

Hugs and kisses!

TT

Taria M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lexi and Linzi said...

I'm so glad to see new pics:) Adorable babies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Apparently the new pacifier works, eh? What kind is that?