Well, Noah has actually been 9 months since the 10th (11 days ago), but he went to the doctor last Tuesday and here are his stats....
Height: 28 1/4 inches, 2" longer than he was three months ago... that's a lot of growing in three months!
Weight: 17lbs, 7oz, that is one pound more than he was three months ago. I guess he went down on the chart for his weight, but his doctor said that if he goes by the visual test, he's doing just fine. His legs and cheeks are still chubby. He said we'll see how he does next time. Basicaly, he's doing great!
He's really moving now, he's all over the house. He loves to crawl directly at Teaspoon's water and make a mess in it, so we finally had to move that. And he pulled himself up on the couch yesterday! Big milestone for him!
I'll post pictures tomorrow or the next day... I just wanted his 9 month post to get done first.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
They grow like little weeds don't they!!!!! It's amazing how fast it goes, just wait...he'll be standing by himself before you know it and then walking!!!!! :) I can't wait to see the new pics!
Big hugs!
Post a Comment