

It was a rainy weekend in, so Noah spent most of the weekend just being himself... hanging out at home with all of his toys. He LOVES this police car... he loves to be pushed in it, he loves to just sit in it, and he loves to push it around himself.
Notice how serious his face is... and he's not upset, he's talking. (see his foot up on the dash??)



We've also realized in the past few weeks that Noah pretty much thinks any time you dance around and look stupid that it's really funny. So, while he was eating yesterday I was spinning around and pointing at him, he got a kick out of it. Dad thought it was picture worthy.




And here he is modeling a little hat that I threw together as an experiment... looks like a poor little boy, huh??

And.... last but not least... Noah's newest accomplishment!!! He can stand for quite a few seconds on his own. He doesn't quite know what to do once he's up and standing there, but he is doing GREAT! He did take one step towards me yesterday... it won't be long and he'll be off and running!




5 comments:
He was the cutest little monkey, even if he wasn't happy. And I love how relaxed he is in his car. :) I love watching his growth and seeing his little brain develop. :)
I agree with Taria.HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE MONKEY!
Lexi was the same kind of ballerina, tired and worn out! I didn't get many good pics of her either:) But everyone is right, he is the cutest little monkey:) Yay for standing...
Love,
Little Lexi:)
Oh that little face is so sweet. He is just growing up so fast. We need to get there and see you guys. Give both of your boys lots of love from us!
CUTEST LIL MONKEY, i agree!!! and how cute is he in that car...great pics!
Post a Comment