Monday, November 17, 2008

Random post

We had over 240 pictures for three days on our camera... I'm going to just post some random pictures... the really great ones Jes took. I can't pretend that I take pictures as good as his. :)
Most of these are from Jesse's birthday weekend at his parents...

(Jesse's work)



An amazing woman


Siblings


More of Jesse's work

Seems as though he really enjoys sticking his tongue out


Jes let him have the jar


He wouldn't eat for us, but would eat if he fed himself


"Gwama" was cracking him up!


His favorite thing to play with at home, half a pool stick

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

oh he is amazing to look at! Even messy, this kid is HANDSOME! And you are so right about his hair! So long! I thought MY Noah had some hair... But yours takes the cake...

McLeodx5 said...

ah, love the pics...what a handsome baby boy!