Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and the weekend

Thanksgiving was spent with lots and lots of family (my inlaws) and Thanksgiving night I got to see my sisters for a little bit. It's this time of the year that I miss my mom the most I think, because she was our center. I hope to get that back some day, making me or my sisters the center for our families.
The WHOLE clan

This is Jesse's aunt, Noah's Great Aunt. I LOVE this picture! How sweet is it?


The rest of the weekend was spent at home, then some time at Grandma's house on Saturday (where Jes and Noah got to ride the four wheeler) and then some more family on Sunday.
Noah also got to meet Santa Clause on Friday night, he was a bit intrigued by the beard and such... as you can see. :) The lighting wasn't very good, because it was in "The North Pole" that our fire department set up. We'll get another one when Santa goes around in his sleigh.



Me and Noah playing Peek-A-Boo with my hat

Okay, enough random babbble. On with the pictures!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Great pictures! He is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize the whole family came. Even Clay & Belinda, huh? That's awesome. I bet Jen was bummed she couldn't be there when all her siblings were there. The family looks great though!!

Aurora Raine said...

Wow what an event! I love the picture with his great aunt, that is so precious!

McLeodx5 said...

i love the peakaboo picture of you two...how fun! :)

Melanie said...

Such beautiful pictures of a great weekend. I love that last one especially. . . peek a boo is something we do all the time, but who gets a picture of it? Awesome.

Jen Anderson said...

OH, I missed everyone so much! I love the group picture... seriously we were the only ones not there!! So sad!
All my sisters talked about how sweet and adorable Noah was.
I love the picture with Auntie Joe. It is hard to tell who is happier, her or Noah!
LOVES!

Megan said...

Great shots - such a fun peek into a special family weekend!

Larry and Sue said...

DANG THAT NOAH IS CUTE!

Larry and Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.