Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just some snapshots

We haven't been doing anything too exciting, Noah still isn't the best sleeper, and then with the time change.... well, it makes for some pretty tired parents and baby. So, just a few snapshots of our little monkey.
We took him to the football field on Sunday with Teaspoon and let them both just walk around in the fresh air. I think we ALL needed it.

Teaspoon... SUPER DOG! I love that Jesse captured this picture of her. :)




He thinks whenever he gets stuck or falls, that if he lifts his leg, he'll get down. :) He needed Mom's help with this one

Isn't he the most gorgeous little boy? I'm so in love




And what is a post without messy food pictures? His new thing is that he hates being fed. So it's finger foods, OR, as I do, give him his own spoon to eat with while I shove food in his mouth too. :) Works like a charm... besides the mess. But what is dinner without a little mess?








On the baby front.... I'm starting to feel light kicks throughout the day, but nothing too strong yet. AND... our ultrasound is next Monday. Less than a week away! I can't wait!
Belly pictures to come in two more weeks.

4 comments:

Taria M. said...

Teasp looks so funny in that picture! :) hee hee And I love the pics of Noah. The leg thing cracks me up. :) GBS!

Aurora Raine said...

He is just the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

Sandra said...

I never really felt kicks until like the week after my ultrasound with Lilly. It's weird how that works.
Teaspoon looks so great in that pic...I love Noah's little curls.

McLeodx5 said...

ah, he is so adorable! i love his little beanie! can't wait for u/s results AND belly pics!! :)