Today is my husband Jesse's 29th birthday. 29 years ago, the best man I have ever known was born. I have only spent 4 of his birthdays with him... but I do know that with each year he becomes a better person... more honorable, more sentimental, and a better husband and friend.
Happy Birthday, Jesse! I love you with all that I am.


And one more of his KIND eyes
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jes! I LOVE having you for a brother in law. You're an amazing man, a wonderful husband, and an incredible dad. I hope you have a wonderful birthday my sweet brother in law! I love you!
aww, what a cute couple! Glad you two met-- otherwise, there'd be no Noah!
Oh, you are such a wonderful person Jes! I miss you a lot and I am so happy for you to have such a beautiful family, there is no better happiness! Hope you had a wonderful day! I love you, Jen
Post a Comment