The costume pictures will have to wait until Monday... but we did put a Halloween shirt on Noah this morning so he would feel "in the spirit" of the holiday. He was not in the mood to cooperate this morning... in our rush of the morning. I had to load up the cupcakes I made for the Harvest festival at the church, then of course the "Extra" cupcakes for all of our friends and family, and then pack up the diaper bag, Noah's lunch, etc. And, Noah likes to just hang out in the morning, so these are the best pictures we could get. (you can see I had to call in the big guns, a.k.a. DAD to help me out.


3 comments:
You can tell he isn't overly excited about pictures so early in the morning! :) Tonight will be better.
He might not be excited but man he's sure a cutie:) Lexi wore something similar too before her "actual" costume tonight:) And man I know how those mornings are...it's so hard sometimes:( Have a great time tonight and can't wait to see and share pics:)
Oh man, look at HIS hair!! So long, but in a stylish way! he looks like a mini-college kid! What a charmer!
Post a Comment