Monday, October 13, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

We finally made it up to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday... Noah's first visit. It was a perfect day too, the weather was chilled, but not cold, and the sun was out. Noah liked watched all the people, he didn't mind being sat on pumpkins or haybails for pictures, and he sure looked cute!







3 comments:

momsmith said...

These are the cutest pictures!!! Would you please email them to me so I can have Pop print them out?

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Terra!! We're going tomorrow with Tyson's preschool class. It gets more fun when they get old enough to actually care about carving pumpkins and picking them out. I love the family picture with the mtn in the background.

Jen Anderson said...

Great pictures! I love fall photos and there is nothing more majical than that beautiful mountain! Oh, and Noah is too sweet!