Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

The weekends are obviously our favorite two days of the week, not because we don't have to work, but because we get undivided time with our sweet, sweet son. I also try to make the weekend days more special, starting off with a yummy breakfast (rather than the weekly breakfast of oatmeal with fruit in it). So, Saturday started off with some banana buckwheat pancakes (in which Noah ate a WHOLE pancake). Then we headed to Lithia Park for some family pictures by our great friend, Taryn. What an amazing day! Auntie TT and Auntie Coalie... and the boys came along. We have a FEW sneak peak pictures... but then you will have to wait to get our Christmas card to see the professional ones... sorry. As hard as it will be to not display them or brag about them... we have to save SOMETHING for the holidays.
Sunday we got up and headed for church. Then we cleaned a little house, made a little soup, finished up some craft projects (picture of Noah's newest blanket below) and took Noah to the park where he loved the swings, but not as much as he loved going down the slide on Mom's lap. All in all, a wonderful weekend.

Our little family.... (I think this was before or after the kiss to my cheek, he never really BIT me... as it looks like he's going to). :)

Auntie TT and Noah

Auntie Coalie and Noah

The Three boys

Noah's sweet little feet

Cute little backside

This is Noah's newest blanket. He already has one that I made him, but I'm a little anal about keeping it clean, so it was a necessity to have a back up. He LOVES his blanket, and it's a comfort to him while he's with babysitters during the week and at nap time.



On the weekends I always try to soak in a few extra special moments with Noah that I miss out on during the week. I had nursed him and he fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't resist holding him for a little bit while he enjoyed dream land.

I will never get tired of looking at this face!

3 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Love the family picture, I can't wait for a Christmas card!! I can't believe how big Brandon and Brian are!! I love seeing Coalie, I miss you all very much. Lots of Love to everyone!

McLeodx5 said...

what a great weekend and great pictures!!! and i LOVE his blankie...great job on it! (apparently i LOVE to say the word 'great' lol)

Taria M. said...

I can't wait to see Taryn's cds. :)