Monday, October 13, 2008

Noah's First Birthday!!!

Noah's first birthday was on Friday, the 10th. Mommy took the day off to spend with him since he is with babysitters all week now. We slept in until 9:30, all snuggled in our big bed. Then I made him some yummy buckwheat pancakes with apple juice in them... and then we got ready and met Daddy for lunch. We spent the rest of the day at Auntie TT's making cupcakes and Noah's cake for his party. He was such a trooper waiting for all of his cupcakes to get done, especially since he had to wait to taste them.
We had a "monkey" themed party at the pizza parlor with lots of his family and some close friends. He loved all the attention, all of his presents, and of course... the frosting on his cake.






And a few pictures of his party....



5 comments:

Andrea said...

What fun!!! The cupcakes turned out beautifully!

Lexi and Linzi said...

You girls are so creative!!! I love it:) You need to come down more often and rub off on me:):) Happy Birthday Noah! I'm glad you had a WONDERFUL day!!!! Love you guys:)

McLeodx5 said...

i love the monkey theme...everything turned out GREAT!!!!

Jen Anderson said...

Really adorable. Wish we could have been there, still can't wait to meet that sweet little boy. I can't believe it has been a year already. Lots of love to you guys!

Melanie said...

The party turned out so well! I wish I was going to be remotely that ambitious. Great job!!